Create your own traditional whipped cream for fruit or pie topping. Make it your own by substituting other flavorings for vanilla, or using 1 tbsp of flavored coffee creamer.
- 480 ml (2 cups) heavy cream
- 40 g (3 Tablespoons) granulated sugar, or date syrup
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for approximately 15 seconds for soft peaks. Do not over mix. Serve within two hours.
Variations: Substitute other flavorings for vanilla, or use 1 tablespoon flavored coffee creamer, such as hazelnut or Irish cream.
|Serving Size||33 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|