Whole Fruit Margarita
You've never tasted a margarita until you've made one with whole fruit!
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 180 ml (6 ounces) tequila
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Grand Marnier
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 75 g (6 Tablespoons) granulated sugar
- 600 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|