Whole Fruit Margarita
You've never tasted a margarita until you've made one with whole fruit!
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 180 ml (6 fluidounces) tequila
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Grand Marnier, or triple sec
- 140 g (1 ) large orange, peeled
- 1 medium lime, peeled
- 1 large lemon, peeled
- 75 g (6 Tablespoons) granulated sugar, or honey
- 840 g (6 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
The power of the Vitamix gives the perfect textured margarita.
|Serving Size||364 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|