Hot Apple Cider
What a tasty treat on that chilly fall day. So easy to make, so fun to share—and it takes only minutes!
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Hot Soups program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to the highest speed, and blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Hot Soups program to complete.
Bright IdeaFor a thinner apple cider, just add 2 more cups of water. Adjust the cinnamon and agave to make it the perfect drink for you.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|