Butternut Squash Casserole
Enjoy the vegetarian version of this classic comfort—a light, sweet dish to utilize butternut squash throughout the season.
- 620 g (2 cups) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- 180 ml (¾ cup) egg substitute
- 120 ml (½ cup) soy milk
- 28 g (2 Tablespoons) butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly coat an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|