Aged Balsamic Aioli
Like wine, fine leather, and cheddar cheese, some things only get better with age. Add balsamic vinegar to the list. This spin on traditional aioli provides plenty of flavor, making it a great dip for fresh veggies.
- 6 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 10-12 garlic cloves, roasted
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 60 ml (¼ cup) aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Winter Spice Seasoning
- 350 ml (1½ cup) light olive oil
- Place yolks, lemon juice, mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, slowly increase speed to its highest speed, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Reduce speed to Variable 2, remove the lid plug, and slowly pour the oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug.
- Slowly increase speed to its highest speed and blend for an additional 10 seconds.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|