This homemade version of your favorite topping is sweetened with dates.
- 600 ml (2½ cup) cashew milk
- 55 g (⅔ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140 g (1 cup) dates, pitted
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 2 minutes, using the tamper as needed, until mixture is smooth and warm.
|Serving Size||28 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|