With rich, creamy eggnog and nutmeg, these flavorful pancakes are a special treat for overnight guests.
- 310 g (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 480 ml (2 cups) eggnog
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 60 ml (¼ cup) vegetable oil
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place eggnog, eggs and oil into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 6.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- In a large nonstick pan over medium heat, portion batter in batches ⅓ cup (80 ml) at a time, being sure not to over crowd the pan.
- Flip pancakes when small bubbles stop popping, about 2 minutes each side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||2 pancakes|
|Amount Per Servings|