Homemade Pizza Sauce
This pizza sauce is so simple, and made with just six ingredients that are likely sitting in your pantry. Make a big batch and can or freeze the extra for future use.
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
- 340 g (12 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Place water, tomato paste, garlic, and onion powder into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Puree setting.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute. Or start the machine and allow the Puree program to complete.
- Transfer to a sauce pot and add parsley, oregano, and basil.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|