- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g (½ small) small onion, peeled
- 5 small garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) tomato paste
- 900 g (2 pounds) roma tomatoes
- 850 g (2 cans) white beans, drained
- 960 ml (4 cups) vegetable broth
- 240 毫升（1 杯）水
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- ¼ 茶匙红辣椒面
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, beans, broth, water, rosemary sprig, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 去掉迷迭香。小心地将灶台上的汤分批舀入 Vitamix 容杯中，并盖紧盖子。
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Pour into a pot to keep warm. Repeat with leftover soup from the stovetop.
- 114 g (4 slice) Ciabatta bread, cubed
- 55 g (¼ cup) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
A can of white beans generally is 15oz (425g). For the garnish: Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with remaining olive oil, and sprinkle with chopped rosemary and shredded mozzarella. Bake until croutons are golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. This is a great soup to freeze in batches and reheat when you are ready for a fresh soup.
|餐食大小||387 g (1 serving)|