Peachy Green Smoothie
Full of peach flavour, this smoothie perfectly masks the spinach that gives it a green hue.
- 375 g (2 cups) frozen peaches
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 240 ml (1 cup) soy milk
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using tamper as needed.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Peachy Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Terri68 from Refreshing While it took awhile to get the ingredients tamped down enough to blend, the effort proved worthwhile. A tasty, refreshing smoothie.
Date published: 2016-04-23