Peachy Green Smoothie
Full of peach flavour, this smoothie perfectly masks the spinach that gives it a green hue.
- 240 ml (1 cup) soy milk
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 200 g (1 large) apple, cored, halved
- 375 g (2 cups) frozen peaches
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using tamper as needed.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container. Feel free to swap the spinach with seasonal greens or whatever you have on hand. Try using a homemade plant-based milk, made in your Vitamix. Just search the recipe center for almond milk, oat milk, and more.
|Serving Size||409 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|