Tis The Season Smoothie
A fruity smoothie, fit for Christmas.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) cranberry juice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, optional
- 360 g (2 ) granny smith apples, quartered, seeded
- 60 g (½ cup) frozen raspberries
- 65 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||196 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Tis The Season Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by shippe from Perfect for when the December heat wave hits! I used 100% pure cranberry juice and added minimal syrup. Next time I will add a little cinnamon or all spice and garnish with pomegranate seeds. Frozen rhubarb would also be a zingy and tasty addition.
Date published: 2020-10-05