Perfect on a cold, wintry day, this hot chocolate recipe only requires two simple ingredients, making it an irresistible beverage just waiting to be sipped.
- 480 ml (2 cups) skimmed milk, Fairlife brand suggested
- 85 g (½ cup) milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ teaspoon peppermint extract, or orange, coconut or vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and run for 6 minutes.
Since our aeration container still heats like our other containers, it will conveniently melt the chocolate as it heats the milk and then blend them both together homogeneously. Fairlife brand skim milk is suggested as it creates a uniform, creamy foam.
|Serving Size||146 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|