Carrot, Ginger & Turmeric Pineapple Juice
Turmeric and ginger balance out this sweet juice with an array of health benefits, making this drink easy to enjoy.
- 2 cups (480 ml) coconut water
- 1 (950 g) peeled pineapple, cut into large wedges, with core, approx 2lb.
- 3 (275 g) large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 3 slices (36 g) fresh turmeric, 1" each, washed
- 3 slices (28 g) fresh ginger root, 1" each, washed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 2 minutes 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Turmeric and ginger balance this naturally sweetened juice out with an array of health benefits, making this drink a delight to enjoy.
Turmeric and ginger balance this naturally sweetened juice out with an array of health benefits, making this drink a delight to enjoy. Lemons and bananas are a great addition to this blend - try dropping a slice or two of lemon or a whole banana through the lid plug opening while blending.
|Serving Size||1 serving (354 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|