Cucumbers, yogurt and a few other seasonings make this simple, yet tasty and cooling. If cilantro isn't preferred, add dill. If you do not like spicy, omit the serrano.
- 1 cup (240 ml) Greek yogurt, non-fat, or cashew yogurt
- ⅓ cup (15 g) fresh cilantro leaves, stems removed
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded, halved
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 (385 g) English cucumber, about 2¾ cups
- Place yogurt, cilantro, serrano chile, and garam masala into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Start the machine and allow it to process for 10 seconds, or set the timer for 10 seconds and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Scrape the side of the container and add the cucumber. Secure the lid, and pulse 5-6 times or until cucumber is evenly chopped or desired consistency is reached. Store in an airtight container and store before serving.
Overprocessing this will result in a spread that is very watery. Only pulse the minimum number of times needed to make sure you have a dip that is the proper consistency.