Dark Cherry Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 3 cups (720 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (85 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 2 cups (300 g) frozen dark sweet cherries, pitted, thawed
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Start machine and process for 60 seconds.
- Set timer for 60 seconds and start machine. Allow food processor to complete the programmed cycle.
- Pour into a glass storage container and let sit overnight (at least 12 hours). Adjust with addition almond milk as needed. Top with desired ingredients.