Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes [Immersion Blender]
Whole grain goodness with the sweet, crunchy surprise of dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. Top off with our fresh fruit syrup for even more flavor.
- 2 cups (480 ml) almond milk
- 1 large egg, or egg alternative
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) light olive oil, optional
- ¾ cup (75 g) rolled oats, uncooked, split use
- 1¼ cup (150 g) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ¼ cup (25 g) flax meal
- ¼ cup (30 g) dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons (15 g) sunflower seeds, unsalted
- Place milk, egg, oil and 1/4 cup (25g) rolled oats into an appropriate size container, like a medium-sized bowl.
- Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid or as close to the ingredients as possible. Select Variable speed 3.
- Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, flax meal, cranberries and sunflower seeds to the container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Select Variable speed 3. Start the immersion blender and move around, including up and down to blend the ingredients for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow mixture to sit for 10 minutes before cooking.
For an extra kick of flavor, add in a teaspoon or two of our pumpkin pie spice.