Coffee Cocoa Nib Fudge Pops
These rich, vegan cocoa popsicles will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- ½ cup (120 ml) brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup (240 ml) light coconut milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- ⅔ cup (90 g) medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup (40 g) cacao nibs
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (56 g) raw cashews
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 60 seconds.
- Divide fudge base evenly into popsicle molds. Place popsicle sticks into center of popsicles and freeze as desired.
Recipe adapted from Life is NOYOKE.