Pineapple Chia Jam with Raw Honey & Lavender
The Vitamix bowl is great to blend and store in. This pineapple chia jam requires no stove, and uses sweet pineapple to make a delightful spread for a cheese platter, toast, or general use.
- 1 cup (145 g) small pineapple chunks
- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) chia seeds
- 1 pinch dried lavender
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
2. Select Variable 8. Pulse 8 to 10 times or until desired consistency is achieved.
3. Place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until set. Serve immediately or reserve for use.
Honey and lavender make great compliments for this raw jam. Try making your own version of this by using other herbs like thyme, parsley, basil, or rosemary - just be careful, a little fresh herbs go a long way. Spices like cayenne, cinnamon, or five-spice compliment this recipe well also.