Sorbete de durazno
Ligera y refrescante delicia que combina a la perfección duraznos maduros con vainilla y endulzante al gusto.
- 3 duraznos partidos a la mitad y sin hueso
- ½ cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- ¾ de taza (150 g) de azúcar granulada
- 4 tazas (520 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 30 segundos; el sonido del motor cambiará y deben formarse cuatro cúmulos en la mezcla.
- Detenga la licuadora. No mezcle de más o se derretirá. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||1.5 tazas (120 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||1 g|
Peach Sorbet is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by John69 from Very good and very simple This recipe is very good and super simple. I initially missed the cautionary note about allowing the frozen peach slices to thaw for 25 minutes prior to blending. It worked anyway, although it came out a little chunky. I added a 1/4 c of almonds to the mix and the result is outstanding. Each bite has a little bit of nutty crunch to it. I plan to try this with other fruits. Great summer dessert!
Date published: 2016-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharonj from Peach sorbet Tried this recipe today with fresh peaches since it said ripe. It came out like a smoothie instead of a sorbet. My husband put it in the freezer to get the consistency. But I want to know how to make it thick without using the freezer.
Date published: 2016-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by kak6154 from Awesome!!! Every summer The Peach Truck travels north from Georgia and brings us delicious peaches. I buy a box, which is 20+ pounds...and need lots of ideas. Tonight I was down to the last of them and started making the Peach Sorbet. So easy and incredibly delicious!!!
Date published: 2016-07-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by ZoeB from Its OK I liked the recipe however I found it incredibly sweet and I did not even put in the entire 3/4cup, so I definitely would not put that much sugar in.
Date published: 2017-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by NancyL from Yummy! Substituted honey for sugar This was so easy. I used peaches from our local orchard that I had frozen. I substituted 1/3 cup of honey for the granulated sugar.
Date published: 2017-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by SBChitown from Amazing Peach Sorbet Amazing! Simple and delicious. This is going to be a regular.
Date published: 2019-07-28