Layered Frozen Creamy Berry Dessert
Use your favourite variety of berries—or a combination of them all—to create this enticing frozen dessert.
- 120 ml (½ cup) full cream milk
- 120 ml (½ cup) double cream
- 65 g (⅓ cup) caster sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 400 g (2¾ cup) frozen mixed berries
- mint, for garnish
- Place milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and berries into the Vitamix Container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. After about 30 seconds, the sound of the motor should change and four mounds should form.
- Turn off machine. Do not over mix.
- Pour dessert into 4 individual glasses. For a second layer, repeat the steps above.
- Serve immediately, with mint as garnish if desired.
In order to create 2 layers, you will need to make this recipe twice. Use the lighter coloured berries, such as raspberries and strawberries for the bottom later. Darker coloured berries such as blackberries and blueberries form the top layer.
|Amount Per Servings|