All Green Smoothie
It’s so easy going green with this sweet and delicious combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 60 g (1 slice) pineapple, peeled
- 450 g (3 cups) green grapes
- ½ Bartlett pear, seeded
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled
- 40 g (½ cup) broccoli florets
- 30 g (1 cup) spinach
- 325 g (2½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can be doubled to create a full container of smoothies. If all ingredients do not fit, start the blend and add the extra ingredients through the lid plug.
|Serving Size||438 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|