Almond Flour Pancakes
Golden brown pancakes with almond flavor.
- Place all ingredients except coconut oil into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 20-30 seconds, using the tamper as necessary to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and heat. Be careful when cooking the pancakes as the almond flour is delicate and can easily burn.
- Pour or scoop pancakes into the pan in desired size. Cook until golden brown on the bottom, flip and continue cooking on the other side.
- Serve immediately with your favorite jam, fresh fruit, or syrup.
Be careful when cooking these pancakes as the almond flour is delicate and can easily burn. Almond flour, though gluten-free, is very calorie-dense. This recipe makes very filling high-protein and high-fiber pancakes. A great way to start an active day!
|Serving Size||69 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|