Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
This creamy, spreadable frosting has just four ingredients and comes together in seconds.
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 225 g (1 cup) butter, softened
- 3½ cup icing sugar
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Switch machine to start and slowly increase Variable 10, then high.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.*
*Blend just until all powder sugar is incorporated and immediately stop or melting of butter will occur and frosting will thin out. If this does happen, just toss the buttercream mixture into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until set and able to pipe onto cake or pastries.
|Serving Size||30 (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|