Strawberry Yoghurt Freeze
Turn frozen strawberries and nonfat yoghurt into a sweet after-dinner treat. It's easy to explore creative options with this recipe by trying other frozen fruit and yogurt flavour combinations.
- 240 g (1 ½ cups) reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 455 g (1 ½ pounds) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||150 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|