20% Off Your EatLove Membership. EatLove provides custom Dietitian-approved meal plans created with your unique health goals and dietary preferences in mind. Get Started
Thai Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
This no-cook recipe rolls zucchini, bean sprouts, Thai chilies, and seasonings into fresh collard greens. Dip in a savory, Thai-inspired sauce for a quick, easy and tasteful lunch.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon nama shoyu
- 2 Thai red chilies
- ½ cup (125 g) raw almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup (100 g) mung bean sprouts
- ½ bunch fresh basil leaves
- ¼ bunch mint leaves
- 2 Thai chilies, chopped
- 5 collard green leaves, ribs removed, halved
- Place olive oil, lime leaves, nama shoyu, red chilies, almond butter, lemon juice, and water into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth. Set aside.
- To fill wrapper, lay a collard leaf flat, darker green side down, and layer zucchini, bean sprouts, basil leaves, mint leaves, and Thai chilies along the bottom edge of each leaf.
- To serve, roll up each collard leaf from the bottom into a tight cylinder. You can choose to make more rolls with less filling, or just four rolls with more filling. Serve with Thai Dipping Sauce.
Rolls will keep for one day. Store dipping sauce separately; it will keep for four days in the fridge.
|Serving Size||1 roll|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|