Your Vitamix machine can help you whip up crowd-pleasing appetizers in record time. Whatever the occasion, the unique blending action of a Vitamix machine enhance the herbs and spices in these flavorful starters.
- Try Roasted Red Pepper Hummus served with crudités or grilled pita bread pieces, or spread it on a whole-wheat wrap, filled with veggies.
- The Chipotle Peanut Sauce is an Asian-inspired topping, ideal for homemade Pad Thai or as a sauce for chicken wings for entertaining guests.
- Extend the spicy flavors with sweet-hot Mango Salsa, also perfect with chips.
- For something unexpected, serve Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup in mini mugs with a side of sesame crackers for dipping.
- Finally, bring a vibrant flavor profile to the party with Thai Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce, featuring collard greens wraps and a spicy peanut sauce.
All these appetizers can be made ahead and refrigerated, giving you plenty of time for other tasks on party day. But food prep and clean-up are so easy with a Vitamix machine, last-minute soirées are worry-free, too.
Vegan Eggnog Recipe
Even vegans can join in on an eggnog toast with this recipe.
Almond Milk Recipe
Homemade almond milk is free of preservatives and can be used for cooking, baking, pouring over cereal, or adding to coffee.
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Torte Recipe
A delicious vegan chocolate torte perfect for entertaining all guests.