Broccoli Cheese Soup
This cheesy favorite is ready in just 6 minutes. Ladle over steamed broccoli pieces for added texture.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) almond milk, or milk of choice
- 180 ml (¾ cup) vegetable stock
- 405 g (4½ cup) broccoli florets, steamed or roasted
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 180 g (1½ cup) cheddar cheese, cut into large chunks
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
For just a broccoli soup base, the cheddar may be omitted and replaced with an extra cup of cooked broccoli florets. Try a dollop of our Broccoli and Lemon Pate to utilize your stems if you are cooking a raw head of broccoli.
|Serving Size||433 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|