Chocolate Avocado Nutella Smoothie
Almond butter and hazelnut spread come together to deliver a deliciously chocolate-tasting chocolate avocado hazelnut smoothie! This recipe is made in the 48-ounce Stainless Steel Container.
- Tablespoon (10 ounces) homemade almond milk
- Tablespoon (3 Tablespoons) Greek non-fat plain yogurt, non-dairy
- Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons) or 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons) hazelnut spread
- Tablespoon (2 teaspoons) unsalted almond butter
- Tablespoon (½ avocado)
- Tablespoon (Small ) scoop shaved ice as need to reduce thickness, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Top with cacao nibs for an extra chocolatey-treat!