You'll never have to resort to store-bought juice again when making cocktails at home. This versatile recipe lends a fresh citrus flavor your guests are sure to notice.
- (3 medium) orange, peeled
- (3 medium) lemons, peeled
- (3 medium) limes, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and securethe lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and run for 45 seconds to 1 minute using the tamper to press the ingredients down into the blade.
- Strain and set aside to use in your favorite cocktail. Refrigerate for up to 1 week for peak flavor.
Make sure to choose softer fruits, which release more juice when muddled. The container will aerate and extract the juice to capture more citrus flavor, which in turn makes a better tasting cocktail.