Perfect on a cold, wintry day, this hot chocolate recipe only requires two simple ingredients, making it an irresistible beverage just waiting to be sipped.
- 480 ml (2 cups) skim milk, Fairlife brand suggested
- 85 g (½ cup) milk chocolate chips
- (⅓ teaspoon) peppermint extract, or orange, coconut or vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients (plus any optional add-in ingredient desired) into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
Since our aeration container still heats like our other containers, it will conveniently melt the chocolate as it heats the milk and then blend them both together homogeneously. Fairlife brand skim milk is suggested as it creates a uniform, creamy foam.