With pumpkin and seasonal spices, this creamy, full-flavored indulgence is the perfect dessert to share.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired temperature is reached. Serve immediately.
- Dates are an amazing whole-food sweetener that the blender pulverizes. If you don't have dates, raisins or a touch of maple syrup or honey will work well.
- The blender heats this drink, so any coffee will do and blend until the desired temperature is reached. The strength of the coffee is important; if you want a stronger coffee flavor, try using espresso!
- Making your own pumpkin puree is easy during the fall, but if you don't have it, canned pumpkin will work well.
- This large batch blend is perfect for a party or having everyone for brunch. Cut the recipe down if you want to make a smaller amount.
- Two cups of your favorite milk will work well in this recipe.
- Top with a little cold foam and more spices.
|Serving Size||174 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page