Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
A bright, fresh side dish perfect for any summer picnic or cookout
- 120 ml (½ cup) apple cider vinegar
- 100 g (½ cup) granulated sugar
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 30 g (⅓ cup) green onion, sliced
- 380 g (3 cups) cubed watermelon
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- Place vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, until ingredients are combined.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sesame seeds, scallions, watermelon, and cucumbers with the blended dressing. Allow to marinate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||220 g (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|