White Chocolate Holiday Bites
Perfect for your homemade Christmas gift option, package these sweet treats in small gift boxes with a card and share with your loved ones.
- 100 g (⅔ cup) white chocolate
- 150 g (1 cup) blanched almonds
- 100 g (1 cup) walnuts
- 70 g (5 Tablespoons) coconut oil
- 100 g (1¼ cups) unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 40 g (⅓ cup) raisins
- 150 g (10 ) medjool dates, pitted
- (1 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- (1 pinch) ground cloves
- (1 pinch) kosher salt
- for garnish, handful of white mulberries & handful of edible flowers
1. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl or bain marie.
2. While the chocolate is melting, add all remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
3. Turn the machine to Variable 5. Pulse the machine 15-20 times, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades, blending until combined but leaving some texture in the mixture.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, or your hands, shape the mixture into small bite sized balls and dip each one into the white chocolate to cover half of the ball.
5. While the chocolate is still melted, top each one with a few white mulberries and edible flowers and transfer to the fridge for the chocolate to solidify.