The perfect after-dinner cocktail, complete with liqueur, espresso, and vanilla.
- 4 fluidounces (120 ml) Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer
- 20 frozen whole milk cubes
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces (340 ml) hot espresso, divided use
- Place Baileys, milk cubes, sugar and vanilla into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to the highest setting.
- Blend for 30-40 seconds using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blade
- Portion into 4 coffee mugs and top with hot espresso
Switch out baileys for your favorite liquor.