Chimichurri [Food Processor Attachment]
Pair this spicy marinade or dipping sauce with grilled fish, chicken, red meat, sausage or veggies.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup (50 g) red onion, peeled
- 1 bunch (30 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- ¾ cup (30 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup (5 g) oregano
- 6 small garlic clove, peeled
- ½ Tablespoon (10 g) jalapeño
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup (180 ml) olive oil, optional
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade.
- Secure the lid and start the machine. Allow the processor to run 10-15 seconds. Stop the processor, remove the lid and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Secure the lid again and start the processor and run, chopping the ingredients for an additional 30 seconds. After the 30 seconds, pour the oil into the Small Food Pusher which has a built in emulsion hole on the bottom. Allow the oil to incorporate and process for an additional 15 seconds. Total processing time should be about 1½ minutes.