A simple, classic recipe that can be made easily in one food processing bowl. No need for multiple dishes and containers. Personalize it to make it your own!
- ½ Tablespoon (125 g) medium white onion, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoon (115 g) celery stalk, cut into 3" pieces
- ½ Tablespoon (12 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- ½ Tablespoon (120 ml) vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 Tablespoon (500 g) Hard Boiled Egg, peeled
- Place all ingredients in the order listed into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure lid.
- Pulse 8-10 times or until all items are uniformly chopped. Refrigerate until needed.
Any array of spices can be added to this recipe to make it your own; paprika, dill, harissa, nutmeg, szechuan peppercorns - Try grinding them in your 8 oz cup.