Garlic Rosemary Flatbread with Parmesan and Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce [Food Processor Attachment]
Pair this flatbread with our Parmesan, Garlic and Black Pepper Dipping Oil for a great accompaniment to any dish.
- 3 (435 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons instant fast rise yeast
- 1 cup (240 ml) warm water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- 1½ teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 roasted garlic cloves
- ½ cup (120 ml) Parmesan, Roasted Garlic & Black Pepper Dipping Oil
- Preheat grill to 475°F.
- Place flour, yeast, and sea salt into the Food Processing Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Start machine and allow to process for 10 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Combine the warm water with olive oil and evenly distribute on top of the flour mixture. Add the dried rosemary and roasted garlic. Start the machine and allow to run for 30 seconds.
- Remove the dough from the work bowl and knead on a counter for about 1 minute. Place dough into a greased bowl and let sit in a warm area for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Divide dough in half and stretch each ball into a 12 inch (30cm) pizza crust, or desired shape. Place onto the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, moving to the top rack as need to finish cooking.