This exciting version of a margarita combines whole citrus fruit with your favorite kombucha flavor.
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- ½ lime, peeled
- ½ lemon, peeled
- ½ medium orange, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- ½ cup (120 ml) ginger kombucha or favorite flavor
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) tequila
- ¼ cup (60 ml) orange liqueur
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruits, leaving just the flesh. Place all ingredients into the Immersion Blending Jar in the order listed.
- Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
The 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar is specifically designed for the maximum flow of ingredients while minimizing the amount of splash normally associated with immersion blenders. We suggest using the 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar whenever the recipe allows. It works especially well on smoothies, shakes, and other liquid-style recipes when combined with the power of the Vitamix Immersion Blender.