Oil-Free Avocado Dressing [Vitamix ONE]
A great addition to any tomato or herb salad, this dressing is balanced with healthy fats and oils from the avocado.
- 1 (140 g) medium avocado, peeled, pitted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon whole grain mustard
- ½ cup (120 ml) almond milk , or milk alternative
- ¼ lemon peeled
- 4 fresh chives
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.