Use this tangy peanut mixture as a dressing or sauce to add a nice zing to any dish.
- ¾ cup (100 g) peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek paste
- 2 (20 g) pitted dates, or 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup (120 ml) cold brew coffee
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed.
- Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Try adding ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves to this recipe if desired. Simply add in with the remaining ingredients and blend as previously directed. Adjust consistency with 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed. Try other dressing and marinade recipes that can be made with any Vitamix countertop blender or Immersion Blender.