Rosemary, Fennel & Potato Crusted Whitefish
This amazing fish dinner combines cooking processes to make for an easy and delicious one-pan treat.
- 2 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon toasted fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place a cast iron or oven-safe nonstick skillet into the oven to preheat.
- Place the rosemary, fennel seed, salt (optional), and black pepper into the Vitamix 8-ounce Blending Bowl and secure the blade base.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 15 seconds. Set aside.
- Alternatively, this fish may be seared and cooked on both sides on the stovetop over medium heat. Cook the potato side for 6 to 8 minutes until golden brown, then flip and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, if oven cooking is not desired.
- Fish is an incredibly healthy and nutrient-dense protein source. Try to purchase it sustainably sourced!