Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie Immersion Blender
A great meal replacement option for a morning on the go.
- 1½ cup (210 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 (125 g) medium bananas, peeled, halved
- ½ cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- 1 cup (240 ml) soy milk , or alternative milk
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 90 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.