Vegan Mayonnaise [Food Processor Attachment]
This vegan version of the classic sauce is easy to make, and just as versatile as the original.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) unsweetened soy milk
- 1½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ cup (360 ml) vegetable oil
- Place soy milk, lemon juice, and Dijon into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade.
- Start the machine and allow the ingredients to process for 10-15 seconds. Then, add the oil to the Small Food Pusher (there is a small hole hat allows oil to flow into the Processing Bowl.)
- Once all of the oil has been incorporated, add salt and pepper through the Small Food Chute and allow to process for an additional 5 seconds.
This can be flavored with any additional spice you may want. Just simply add it in when doing the initial processing step.