Avocado Smoothie Bowl
Fresh avocados and tender baby kale add a healthy spin to this delicious smoothie bowl, packed with fruit for a sweet treat.
- 9 fluid ounces (270 ml) oat milk, or milk of choice
- ¾ cup (32 g) baby kale
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon honey, optional
- ¾ cup (90 g) avocado, pitted, halved
- 1 1/2 cup (210 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cup (210 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (140 g) sliced frozen bananas
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-40 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve immediately in bowls with your choice of garnishes - we love crunchy granola, fresh fruit, and a sprinkling of chia seeds.