Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
A luxurious mix of chocolate and hazelnuts to complement crêpes, pretzels, and sweet strawberries.
- ¼ cup (60 g) peanut oil
- 3 cups (400 g) hazelnuts, toasted, skinless
- 1 cup (150 g) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (150 g) bittersweet chocolate, or dark chocolate chips
- Place the peanut oil and hazelnuts into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase speed to Variable 8 and remove lid plug. Insert the tamper and press the ingredients towards the blades.
- After about 1 minute, when a smooth butter has formed, add the chocolate a little at a time through the lid plug opening, tamping only if necessary.
- Once all of the chocolate has been added, increase speed to its highest setting and run for an additional 20-30 seconds. Cool in refrigerator to thicken before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving (38 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|