Cloudberry Ice Cream
Cloudberries have an honored place in the Swedish kitchen, where they are used in desserts for special occasions.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1¾ cup (600 g) cloudberry jam
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 3 cups (720 ml) whipped cream
- Place eggs, sugar, vanilla, cloudberry jam, and cinnamon in the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 3½ to 4 minutes.
- The mixture should reach approximately 160° Fahrenheit to prevent the ice cream from crystalizing when frozen.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool (placing in an ice bath will speed up this process).
- Once the mixture is cool, fold in whipped cream and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer to a storage container and freeze overnight. Let ice cream soften for 5 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|