This versatile dip pairs perfectly with a crudité platter, crackers, or spread onto a sandwich.
- 1⅓ cup (200 g) edamame beans
- ½ cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push the ingredients toward the blades.
This dip has a light, creamy texture from the whipping of the cream into the edamame beans. If you prefer a denser consistency, switch out the cream for milk or non-dairy milk.