Ginger Curry Vinaigrette
With the distinctive flavors of garlic, ginger, and curry, this light vinaigrette is delicious over greens or tossed with freshly cooked grains.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) salt, optional
- 1 piece (5 g) fresh ginger root
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- ½ cup (120 ml) olive oil
- In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, vinegar, and curry powder.
- Place garlic, salt, ginger, the lemon juice mixture and olive oil into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Ginger Curry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samtam from Just right! This recipe has all my favorite ingredients in it, and it has just the right balance of those flavors for me. I will use this a lot!
Date published: 2017-03-16