Ginger Turmeric Dressing
This light, refreshing dressing will become your favorite go-to for any salad with a delicious blend of lemon, ginger, garlic, and turmeric.
- 4½ cup (1.1 l) extra virgin olive oil
- 6 pieces (30 g) fresh turmeric, or 2 tbsp. ground turmeric, 1/4" slices
- 1 cup (240 ml) red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup (180 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 piece (15 g) fresh ginger root, 1" slice
- 1½ teaspoon salt, optional
- 6 small garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Ginger Turmeric Dressing is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by YatesT from Tasty! But Turmeric Stains Ruined Container! The dressing was tasty. But now the container to my VitaMix is all yellow. Nothing seems to clean it: vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda and water, soap, etc. Soaked it with each and nothing happened. Tried wiping with alcohol...nope very little difference. :(
Date published: 2017-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caroyn from Another stain fix method Responding to another review about the tumeric stains. Soak a full container of water with denture cleaning tabs like Polident, really helps those tumeric stains, may have to repeat a few times to get them all out, but each time you can visibly see improvement. I'm going to try the sunlight method mentioned in another review too.
Date published: 2020-02-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ron2020 from Pretty Disgusting Maybe it is just me, but this is horrible. I added some honey but that really did not do much. I will probably throw it out.
Date published: 2020-09-11