Iced Bubble Matcha Tea
Vibrant green matcha powder infuses plenty of antioxidants into this refreshing summer beverage that’s as fun to drink as it is healthy.
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (120 g) ice cubes, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup (50 g) cooked tapioca pearls
- Combine matcha powder with hot water in a small bowl and let bloom for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine the honey, matcha tea, almond milk, and ice into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and start the machine. Quickly speed up to Variable 10 and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour over cooked tapioca pearls in a tall glass and enjoy.
|Serving Size||10 ounces (270 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Iced Bubble Matcha Tea is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jayna from Matcha green tea Yummy, love my vitamix. This matcha green tea tea recipe took 3 minutes and so smooth and scrumptious.
Date published: 2018-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daryna from Loved it! It's really easy and if you like macha, you'll love this. I'd recommend popping bubbles though.
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lasa from Love it Great recipe! Easy to make and a lot better for you than what you would get at a boba shop.
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bum face from It is horrible It was horrible. i hate it. It tastes like poo. It stinks
Date published: 2018-12-12